Friday 12 April 2013

MUA Haul

 So this morning I was very surprised to see that my MUA order had arrived :) I placed the order on the 8th of April & it only took 4 days to arrive which I was very impressed with. All the items were very securely packed and I was glad to find nothing was broken.

I decided to pick up some items as MUA had a half price sale, altogether I got 14 items and it cost £25.00 in total (there is free UK shipping for orders over £25), which I think is a really good bargain!

In case you are wondering, here is a list of my order with links & prices:

 If you have not heard of MUA (Makeup Academy), they are a UK brand that deliver high quality makeup at very affordable prices, you can check out their site here:
 (Their products are also sold in superdrug)

I've tried some products previously from this brand and have been impressed with the quality of the makeup and value for money, so I'm looking forward to trying these out. I'll be posting some reviews shortly so stay tuned :)
(If there is anything specific from the list that you would like to see reviewed first let me know :D)

6 comments:

  1. the new MUA palette looks sooo gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this brand called MUA before but it looks really interesting! Guess, I will look after that :)

    Lots of love, Maho
    http://bitt3r-suess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post!
    Feel free to check-out my latest blog post and if you like :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. They sell MUA in superdrug and I love them, great review :)

    Check out my blog, I've followed you x

    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. I nominated you for the Liebster Award xx

    http://realisebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG thats amazing!! Looks so beautiful! Hhaha it wasn't too expensive either

    hope we can follow each other :D
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other :) x

    ReplyDelete