Wednesday 10 April 2013

A Quick Update

First off I would like to apologise for my absence in blogging, I've been busy lately with college work & studying so haven't really had time to post :( However I'm going to start posting regularly again, I want to continue with this blog and not let it go abandoned for ages!

I've recently made some purchases from E.LF and MUA (Makeup Academy) as MUA had a 50% off sale recently, and I've never tried out E.L.F products before and I really wanted to try their HD powder. So when they arrive I'll be doing a haul & review post on what I bought, so stay tuned for that! :)

So yesterday was my younger sister's birthday :) She went bowling with some friends & when we came back home my mum surprised her with a cake she made. Haha they were so hyper afterwards...
 Apart from that nothing much has really happened, I've sorted out all my university stuff and already sent off my finance application so that stress is all out the way :D Now all I have to do is get the grades.....

I'm also starting to get back into K-pop again :) I can't stop listening to this song, I love it so much! Lee Hi's voice is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this cake is amazing!!! :)

    Best wishes
    Anna
    http://annaley5.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete